Sunday, February 22, 2009

Then again...

Due to the lack of pretty pictures on this blog...i guess I'll go ahead and post the posters I have done so far...

The one on the left is the original while the one on the right is the teacher recommended reduction. I haven't had much time to work on this one as of yet, but I dropped one of my 5 classes (4 of which were studios) in order to free up more time. Should hopefully have a bit more time to work on these each time now.


The next one is based off of the old Uncle Sam posters, and is merely a reference to the fact that states will actually start receiving more benefits for the number of new welfarees who register. This means that it would actually start rewarding states for putting more people on welfare...


And the third one that I've managed to finish at this time is based off of another lovable figure, who is actually from around eastern TN...everyone's lovable friend, Smokey the Bear. For some reason while thinking about Uncle Sam I was immediately sidetracked into thinking about the bear. His motto was easily twisted to fit my scheme.


Will hopefully be able to touch up the first one as well as get started on a fourth one before class on monday. Will also work on my sentence structure someday.

Edit: .jpeg images work great on this site, wasn't able to load png's all that well for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment