Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well..

So...i was sick a couple days last week and didn't make it to class. Thusly (not a word) I had to try to teach myself how to do the animations. I used a couple guides online, but somehow I can't help but feel that I'm doing something entirely wrong. Oh well...it came out to exactly 10 seconds...though I'm not sure if there was an easier way to get there. I'm just gonna have to ask about it when I get to class tomorrow.

So...i originally had this in an entirely different setting...but after photoshop crashed twice on me i decided to simplify the whole thing. On a good note, the crashes taught me that I need to save after every change.

Well..nevermind. For some reason blogger doesn't want to load it. I might have saved it wrong or something, will have to do that tomorrow in class as well : /.

No comments:

Post a Comment